• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where are the Malvescorner Droop pictures?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DogDaze

I just purchased a P4P800SE and desire to do the Droop mod. Nearly all posts concerning the Droop mod refer me to Malvescorner.com. The problem is that the site seemed to have changed OR I don't know how to find the info? :shrug: .

I've scoured the web for other pictures but have come up empty.

Does anyone have a copy of the Droop mod for this board? How about another link to said pictures?

YOUR HELP is appreciated!

Dennis

BigStan said:
It's at malvescorner.net. It's not a ".com"

Here

http://www.malvescorner.net/

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. Believe it or not, all the references I made on the web (many) sent me to the .com site.

For anyone else who wonders, the P4P800 SE uses the same droop mod as the P4P800, as found on the quoted site. Mine still varies a little, but is much improved and doesn't drop below the set voltage. If you are considering the mod, I hope you have adequate equipment and skills because the areas that require soldering are miniscule.

Back