• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

should i sell my 7800gtx or not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
well, its really come down to it
i need to pay for college SOON.. and iv found a sweet deal on a 6800 that's performance comes close to the ultra i currently have for $350 less than a 7800gtx :p

i know new cards will come out soon that will be better than this and at a lower price.. if i do this ill have $350 more to go towards college which would be AWSOME and i could always buy it later.. in any case what should i do?

Sell it unless you're taking a CAD class. And even then, you probably don't need such a fast card.

Education over anything. Every bit help. Just sell it and pick a cheap one up in the classies.

WHOLLY S'HIT
i offered my card on a canadian forum for $700CAD shipped and iv had a couple bites!
someone even offered me two 6800ultra's for TRADE! :D
i think ill do the trade, sell one ultra leaving me the other one for $200 :beer:

gotta love canadians........dont know american pricing :D (Im a proud canadian) but me being here has made me hate all canadian retailers as they charge way too much.....so i say trade for the U's and then sell one....or give it to elif :D

Back