• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E-Compuvision

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blankfile

http://www.e-compuvision.com

Well, i bought some pieces from them, an OCZ powerstream 520W, 2 zalman cooler (cpu and nothbridge) and some AS5 the last friday of july.

Let's start my "story" from the beginning.

On this friday, i go on their website, and order all my parts online, paying with credit card, since i had read some good reviews about them. (308.something $CAN). So i wait, thinking i'll get a reply monday or tuesday, no trouble there. On thursday, still no news. I was getting kinda frustrated to be delayed for this long, so i started e-mailing them. sent 1 e-mail/day until friday last week, where i received one short answer, that i was being send my stuff during the current day (august 5th). So i calmed myself, stopped spamming their e-mail everyday, and waited until...

Today, august 8th, and i STILL received no parts/e-mail whatsoever. Started spamming e-mail (1/day/mailbox they have), and getting no answer at all. So much for a website clearly stating that customers are importants... :bang head

Now the thing is, i'm starting to fear i might have been stolen by those... naughty people... They just don't do a thing, and obviously don't care at all about their customers. Now their website have closed, stating that they are " refocusing their product line and direction towards and in compliments to the future" which doesn't say much. I can't get any phone number to talk to them, not anything at all.

Now i'd like to know if someone else here dealed with those *caught* people *caught* before, and if they had trouble. Cuz if they want to steal from me, they'll get an incredibly LOT of free advertisement all over the web. Probably not good feedback tho.

Also, anyone know if there is something to do in these circumstances? I don't really want to start legal action for this few money, but if it's the only way :shrug:

Hopefully someone will be able to ease my anger,

Blank

Thanks a lot for the link, when their website was online, i couldn't find ANY phone number on it, and now that it's down :shrug:

I'll call'em tomorrow, hopefully i can atleast get my money back. It doesn't change the fact that they DID lie to me when saying they had send the stuff. Here's the e-mail i received:

Hello sir,

Your order has been shipped today (Friday). Tracking details will follow shortly. We apologize we have taken longer than our 1 day turnaround to ship your order. We hope you enjoy your products.

P.S: For quick replies, send your emails to [email protected]

Thanks.

Never received tracking details either. :shrug: I even paid an extra for Xpresspost shipping to get it faster.

Oh well thanks a million again for the phone number.

Np, after their sight was down, i was curious too. :D

But yea, mayby it got lost in transit or something. :shrug:

Back