• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I save sent messages in hotmail

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rUfUnKy

How do I save sent messages in my hotmail account??
For the Life of me, I can't find it under the options tab... :eh?:

Last edited:
Malpine Walis said:
You check the box that says "send a copy to saved messages" or whatever it is on the bottom left of your screen.

Is this option on the inbox page?

Edit: Never mind, I see it when your composing a new e-mail. I take it there is no way to do this automatically when accessing your account directly through hotmails page??

Last edited:
On the page where you type your email there is an option to copy email to sent folder in the lower left hand corner. You have to check it to enable this option. I guess other than that you can CC it to yourself, but checking the box would be just as easy if not easier.

i spent a while trying to figure this out before i noticed the check box. it's pretty rediculous that it doesn't do it automatically and that there isn't even an option.

zip22 said:
i spent a while trying to figure this out before i noticed the check box. it's pretty rediculous that it doesn't do it automatically and that there isn't even an option.
I agree..

Thanks for the help anyways guys!

I would say that it is probably a hold over from the days when you were only allowed hardly any email storage. Now that they have changed the storage limit, they need to change the rest of the service to match. Of course, there is no way to actually tell them that.

Back