• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone from UK ever ordered from Sidewinder?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crana

Just asking because i sent them an email with what i want (So they can tell me how much the shipping will be) and i was wondering if the shipping price is high or if you have to pay any additional charges?

Global Express Mail, think that was about $60 or something (haven't ordered from them, just talked it over with a friend earlier)

Your order is shipped Global Express Mail, arriving to your country in 2-4 days to most destinations. For example, a 1.0 kg package arrives to the U.K. in three days for only US$18.00 (approximately € 21.00).

For orders over 1.8 kilograms, your order is insured for up to US$100.00. For more information on international rates, please see http://ircalc.usps.gov. Our international packages are subject to standard customs duties, but unlike UPS and FedEx are not subject to additional costly brokerage fees.

//Christian

Ahh cool, its only 4 fans (Panaflo) so they aren't heavy, and i suppose £9 would be an OK shipping price :) I just gotta make sure i don't get charged for receiving the package :(

I'm still waiting for a reply from them :(

Thanks for the info! :)

I payed and it should take 4 - 7 days to get here its been 9 days :( I hate waiting for stuff :cry:

[EDIT]I emailed them and apparantly they were caught up on other international orders, so they shipped my fans a few days late :) and for the delay they have included 16 screws and a set of grenade style thumbscrews :D Im happy then

Last edited:
Receved them today, from the date on the package it took 8 days to get here :D

Dam nice fans aswell, loud at high speed, but quiet as hell when at low speed and they move a lot of air ;)

(Sorry for the triple post, lol :p )

Back