• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR Booster problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CGR

Seem to have an issue with my DDR booster and wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem.

Finally got my booster running with my PDP XBL memory. Ran prime for 20 hours with no problem on an A64 3000 win with 1.55 volts @ 240 fsb and 3.3v to the mem, then prime failed. Went into the bios to do some tweaking and it kept rebooting on me, looked inside at the booster and it was set on 2.7v.

Now no matter what I do it will not change from 2.7 volts. Any ideas on what I can do?

I had the exact same problem, the 2.7 volts you are seeing is what you have your motherboard set at, and the booster is simply not doing anything. why cause that little thing that you twist you adjust the voltage went bad. so you can either RMA it or get a new 10k pod and solder it instead of the one you have now.

Back