• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1millionth difinitive time asked Corsair Vs. Crucial

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Keeping in mind that I've never used either brand... so at least I'm not biased. ;)

The concensus from what I've read is that corsair 2400 is somewhat better than crucial 2100, but most people don't consider it worth the price. Unless you've just *got* to have the extra speed, or unless you happen to have a few extra dollars and nothing better to do with it, the general opinion seems to be to go with the crucial.

nihili

Crucial 2100 is the better choice.

Sure you will go further with the Corsair 2400, but is over double the price worth the extra?

My 512Mb Crucial does 168Mhz @ 8882622 Timings. Run at default timings I have not seen the ram fail (highest been is about 175Mhz FSB)

Is it just me or is the absolutely f**king insane? I've got some crucial sdram that doesnt like fsb's anywhere near that!

Back