• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop style desktop keyboards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Radical

Are there any keyboards that have laptop style (low profile, quiet, soft) keys, but work with desktops?

Thanks, I guess I'll consider that Logitech and the Kensington.

m3x1c4nj3w said:
Look for the Logitech Ultra X keyboard. The best laptop style keyboard IMO

so its better than all the other ones... ever?

realistically, what have you compared it to?

Last edited:
There's also a Logitech USB keyboard for Playstation2 that works for PC. If you have a PS2 around with USB keyboard, try that one.

I have that logitech keyboard and i swear the keys are identical to an IBM laptop. It's really nice to type on, definate recommendation

i've got the playstation keyboard as well. my only complaints are with the lower right corner. i don't like how delete is right there, and the arrow keys are a little squished. other than that, i can't complain for ~$10.

Thanks for the help guys, it looks like I'm going with the Logitech then.

I thought I would update this thread in order to report that the Ultra X is awesome. I have been using it for a few months now, and I find it to be far superior to my old, "standard" style IBM Media Access Pro.

Back