• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leadtek - So far so good

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Midnight Dream

OSPF Loving Member
Well, my Leadtek 6800GT foobar'd on me, first day I got it. Almost wanted to cry at that. After waiting for the (very long) weekend to be over, I finally called the RMA department, explained my situation, and was told that I would be emailed an application. Entire call lasted about 5 minutes. About 5 minutes later, *pop* I have a new email in my inbox. Fill out the info (very easy), emailed it back. About an hour later, *pop*, I have another new email. All the information needed for an RMA return. No hassle at all. So far its all doing good. I will keep everybody updated on how smoothly the actual return goes. Im hoping to get it back soon, cause right now im riding on Ti4200 128mb.

Ok, as of 2 days ago (tuesday the 23rd) my RMA card arrived at their location. Let us see how long it takes for them to process. Statement they gave me was about a week.

Wow, I am really impressed. Today, I got an email with a tracking number, for a video card that had been shipped out yesterday. That was a whole 3 days for them to get my card, go "yep....this thing is fscked up good. Lets give him another *pops one into Leadtek's magical mail box*" and off it went to my house.

Got the card in yesterday, a complete new setup from them, in box with everything (surprising, as they told me to just ship the card back, not anything that was included). Works perfectly and beautifully.

Back