• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dfi's Rma..?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sometimes they are good sometimes they are bad depends how they feel when they recieve it

Took me about 6 business days total to send it there and receive it back. Not bad.

Of course, I had to send the same board back three times because they couldn't get it right, and that took a month...

Good to here, my board was delivered i think yesterday. So i am just waiting. Do they contact u in anyway before they send it back? Hopefully it comes back right.

nope they don't contact you. I got my board back with no response. I was about to contact them to see if they got it when it appeared at my door

I've used thousands of DFI boards. Their policies and response time are OK (not outstanding), but they simply cannot fix a board. If the replacement isn't a new board, it's always got issues. Johan's experience reflects mine where it comes to replacements that don't happen to be new boards.

larva said:
I've used thousands of DFI boards. Their policies and response time are OK (not outstanding), but they simply cannot fix a board. If the replacement isn't a new board, it's always got issues. Johan's experience reflects mine where it comes to replacements that don't happen to be new boards.

Thanks for the info larva. man ur avatar makes me wanna watch friday everytime i see it. :p

dicecca112 said:
nope they don't contact you. I got my board back with no response. I was about to contact them to see if they got it when it appeared at my door

funny... i did mine through a tech, and he contacted me when he was testing it :) ofcourse nothing was wrong w/it.. it just doesnt boot to windows if i have a thumb drive plugged in :shrug:

Mine showed up on my doorstep today, i got shook so bad tho. It came in a UT SLI Dr box, guess what i thought it was?? OWNED!!! just my infinity board. I just came and like no saying if anything was wrong with it.... i mean i dont have anything to test it with now :p

Back