• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with D865GBF board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pityocamptes

Hi, all. New here. Hoping someone can help me with a problem that started about two months ago. Built my system last Sept and have never had this problem until recent. When I shutdown all goes well. The system completely comes down, no problems. However, after about 30 minutes to an hour it automatically turns itself back on. I don't have any intermitant power issues and winxp works perfect (no error messages). I have gone into BIOS and diabled wake on LAN, wake on ring, etc. It has not made a difference. When it turns back on, if I hit the power button at the front of the tower it shuts off and STAYS off until I turn it back on. This leads me to believe its not a power issue as if it was it would turn back on again, right? It seems more of a setting issue. I have practically searched every web page for a solution and nothing has worked. Is there a registry value or something in winXP that communicates with the BIOS or memory to kick the system back on after a while? Any ideas? Thanks. :bang head :bang head :bang head

Back