• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ETech4Sale sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MRD

I needed some sound cards, and found a good deal on some SB Live cards OEM for about $5 a piece, so I bought 3. They charged my credit card immediately. 2 weeks later, despite them having sent me a tracking number day 1, the order had not shipped. I called and asked what was up. The saleswoman informed me they were backordered. I pointed out that the site said there were 20 when I ordered, and it still said there were 20 in stock. She said that they don't update those numbers regularly. Hmm, ok, great! So I just cancel the order, she says np and that I will receive a refund.

3 weeks later, I get a package in the mail. It actually was the 3 sound cards, so I just decided to keep them, but they shouldn't have sent them at that point. Luckily, I hadn't bought others, although I was about to bid on a lot on ebay.

Crappy experience overall, definitely wouldn't recommend.

Back