• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need new keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

I need a new usb Keyboard, Essentailly I like my LD90+ better better than my laptop screen for gaming but its akward to use my laptop keyboard but not the use the lap top screen, and my laptop does not have a PS/2 Port so I am limited to USB keyboards. I did try a PS2-> USB dongle but it seemed to give me a little lag

I was currently looking at on of the saitek keyboards, If someone knows of one I really like the ergo keyboards, but Couldnt seem to find any USB ones

Does anyone have any specific suggestions, I am kind of on a budget so I cant go spending $80 on an awesome keyboard

Last edited:
I have that same keyboard your looking at and for the price it's a good deal, I think I paid almost twice that for it. If you normaily use a laptop it's not hard to use, but if you switch from a normal desktop keyboard it takes a bit to adjust too.

Back