• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wierd sound issue on P5WD2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vaio

ok. I have a SLIGHT problem with the sound on my board. The microphone input not only takes in what I say into the mike(although very quietly, no matter how far I crank it up), but it also takes in every sound that is being made, and produced through my headphones. no matter how quiet I have the volume on my headphones(independent knob), everyone that is on voice chat with me gets blasted with all the sound whatever I'm in is producing.

What could be doing this?

Thanks,
Vaio

Seems like a configuration issue. Chances are it's not the board but how windows sound is configured. I don't use the onoboard sound but I can tell you that you'll be able to solve this relatively easily by going to control Panel>sounds and audio devices>>volume tab>Advanced. From there you should be able to fix it. Just my .02

Back