• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap PC3200? Not OCing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jamesavery22

Well technically I am OCing. Im building a dothan rig but not OCing a lot (keeping the box as quiet as possible). Want to push a 730 to 2.4ghz so right at 200mhz FSB. Im just looking for one Gig of CL2 pc3200 ram.

Any recommendations?

Try what I have GEIL 1GB Value PC3200 DDR400 (512mb x2) memory comes with blue Aluminium heat spreaders. I've had mine for about 9 months and I've only just tested my 2500+ for OCing I didn't relise that I had to up the voltage anyways. It's a good brand I bought mine for £117 at the time now there £65 from Overclockers.Co.Uk if you can find it somewhere where you live get them.

I'll keep an eye out. I'll probably just keep watching ebay for some cheap hyperx 1gb kit to go for cheap. Dont care if its UL or just A.

i had a Geil stick same as AngelfireUk83.. it works fine with me, i just tested it at FSB210 @stock voltage; FSB220 @2.8v.. all are stable..

Back