• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pic Post of your Butt-Ugly Office Equip.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Allute

Registered
Hey, this originated from a thread on the topic of buying a new computer chair... I thought it'd be fun to post pics of our various beat-up office equipment, computer related or not. And as soon as I figure out how to post pictures I'll include my butt-ugly chair.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• das chair01.jpg
    das chair01.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 438
  • das chair02.jpg
    das chair02.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
that is one fugly chair. staples usually has sales on chairs every other week or so for like 30-70ish for a nice leather/fabric managers chair ;P hold off on a new computer part. Ill see if i can find a pic of my ugly computer with the radiator sticking out when it was functioning...

Yeah, I just recently put a fresh coat of duct tape over them. Now they're all smooth again. I'm thinking next time I'll find some kind of neon duct tape just to make it look uber ghetto in the blacklight.

Or save up for a new chair? IMHO too many people in this forums spend too much on a rig that gets old in a year when they could get either awesome monitor(s), speakers, office things (desks/chairs), keyboards etc etc.

Back