• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

geek

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fordman

What happen to Funny things to ask the Geek Squad - in the General Hardware forum of Overclockers Forums. It wont let me access it.

any ideas

That sucks. It was so funny that I was asking bestbuy for a job today.
I thought it would be a hoot to work there.

It was moved to general computer discussion cause it has nothing to do with hardware and is more of just a general computer discussion.

fordman said:
What happen to Funny things to ask the Geek Squad - in the General Hardware forum of Overclockers Forums. It wont let me access it.

any ideas

Ask a moderator if the message board displays the message saying that you do not have permission. It probably wasn't deleted, but permissions changed to administrators and moderators only! That usually don't occur unless someone in charge suspects a user posting stuff that violates the rules. (likely because of something illegal)

An administrator may be trying to fix that. I dunno.

I know the thing with the message board suddenly bringing you to a page saying that you do not have permission is annoying. :eh?: :(

Back