• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outpost=good or bad service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jtlee75

I have not ever had to rma anything to outpost before. Are they any good with the customer service? We bought an X2 4800+ and are having stability problems in games. We want to get a refund and just buy the FX 57. They do not have the fx 57 so how are they with refunds. By the way, the 4800+ is only a week and a half old.

I've had only one deal with Outpost, and I'm not going back ever again.

Also, they are a part of Fry's Electronics, and THEIR reputation isn't all that good, either. I won't buy electronic components from them at all, even though they are very close, with great prices. I do buy hardware from them, case parts, fans, AS5, case screws, that kind of stuff, but nothing electronic.

steve

well. Just to finish this up. Called outpost last night and they said that it was no problem. They are giving a full refund plus the return shipping costs. As soon as the rufund is in we gonna order the FX57. They don't have it.

So far, my experience with them has been pretty good. They have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee so you may return an item you purchased and receive a full refund.

I read that but it also states that it does not include special order items and they consider all X2's special order. I really thought we were screwed but turns out they are fixing us right up.

jtlee75 said:
I read that but it also states that it does not include special order items and they consider all X2's special order. I really thought we were screwed but turns out they are fixing us right up.

that's because you know about the rules more than they do, the people @ fry/outpost doesn't know what the hell they're doing hahha.

Back