• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

few memory problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkside1016

I think I may be having problems with my memory / board
#CMX1024RE-3200 for the memory sandra rated @ 2700mb/s stock 3-3-3-8
however when I poped in my older memory...
2x #OCZ400512R3 sandra ~1400mb/s and that's dual channel @ stock timings, is it really because the corsair is that much better than the memory? or is my board failing?

any help please with that please, also what timings should I oc' the corsair to, I havn't been able to find much on the 1GB modules, however there are a few on the 512's...but that doesn't help me.

:welcome: TO THE FORUMS

Which mobo/CPU do you have?

One thing it might help is if you disabled the 2T command rate, that's why I know which mobo/CPU do you have.

I plan on getting A64 Tweaker, I currently have clockgen but as my sig says I need help oc'ing, I'v never done it before however I do know that its dependant on your MoBo, also, i have the newcastle core, does that support HTT? because if it doesnt its not reading it, or its not turned on.

darkside1016 said:
I plan on getting A64 Tweaker, I currently have clockgen but as my sig says I need help oc'ing, I'v never done it before however I do know that its dependant on your MoBo, also, i have the newcastle core, does that support HTT? because if it doesnt its not reading it, or its not turned on.

If you need help OC'ing check some of the sticky's in CPU section and make sure that you read Sen's CPU burn in which is very important to know when OC'ing.

I've read plenty of sticking and I know the basics, but I still would like help from someone with at least the same type of mobo, any of the gigabyte K8N nForce3 series, these things are a ***** to oc'.

wrong stock clock values?

I've got my current clock gen results...they dont seem to be right...isn't a A64 3200+ newcastle soposed to read 2200mhz?

Attachments

• clocks.JPG
    clocks.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 46
Apparently I have a ClawHammer...not NewCastle, that limits my OC' but I do have a 1MB L2 :)

Back