• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

suckerr70

Registered
I was woundering what motherboard I should get. I looked on the net for a while and came across the P5AD2-E Premium which I found to be a preaty good looking board and I liked the wifi but then I came to this forum and people are talking about the P5WD2 Premium. I looked at it and it seems preaty good too and it suported dual core. I would like to know if you would recomend any of these mobos or any other ones that use LGA775. also, should I be looking for a mobo that can use 64 bit and/or dual core CPUs at this time or can it wait until my next mobo?

P.S. I see there is a WiFi-TV Edition and I was woundering where can you get it/can you buy the card, remote and antenna and if so what is the product name. Thanks!

Last edited:
I do not own either mobo (hopefuly I'll have a P5WD2 Premium in a week or so), but people speak highly of the P5WD2 Premium.

However, I have inquired about purchasing the WiFi card for the P5WD2 Premium. You need to contact the Asus RMA department and they will fax or email you a form to order the card. I have no idea if this includes the remote and IR sensor, but I do know it includes the card and WiFi antenna for $35 shipped. Here is the email addy [email protected]. If you do find out if it includes the remote and IR sensor would you please post here or other wise LMK. I just have been too busy to call and ask...lol

Here is a list of places that froogle provided, which sell the P5WD2 Premium WiFi edition.

Looks like im getting the P5WD2 Premium :attn: :D I've emailed asus about the wifi card and remote and i'm waiting for a reply. If I find out I will post and if you do please post too! Thanks very much for your feedback!

I've waited a while now and asus has not emailed me back... Have you called them and found out? Is there an other way to get this orderform?

Back