• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Newegg Stuff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raj Mahal

Registered
I have 5 packages for free stuff from Newegg being delivered today. Newegg and Jason rock!

haha 3 of the packages came to my office. a License plate holder that says "I'd rather be pimping my PC"....which is definitely NOT going on my car. An extreme indoor enthuiast t-shirt, which is cool. And then a grey newegg t-shirt, XL, which definitely doesn't fit.

Newegg Support said:
Thank you for the kind responses. Please be sure to test the items and let us know if everything has worked out for you. If you should need any assistance, please feel free to contact me immediately. It has truly been a pleasure to do business with you.

Thank You,
Jason, Newegg Customer Support

P.S. Did any one of you add a free Newegg gift to your order? If not then please PM me your customer number, and we send you one.

From this post.

There's a thread in this section about how Newegg rocks and Jason (a newegg customer rep) told everyone who's ordered from there to PM him with your order number and info. And he'd send out a free gift.

Back