• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have experience with selling on half.com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ryufreak

So i'm selling my books on half.com, when does the status change to shipped, because I can't seem to find a way to update that to make it say shipped, only confirmed. Does it change by itself or something?

I've never had to update for any books sold on half.com. The process apparently takes care of itself. There is a lot less communication on half's part, as opposed to a regular eBay sale.

oh, well I didn't like the idea of it saying only confirmed, so I sent each buyer an e-mail telling them i shipped it out and gave them the tracking #.

ryufreak said:
oh, well I didn't like the idea of it saying only confirmed, so I sent each buyer an e-mail telling them i shipped it out and gave them the tracking #.

From someone that buys a lot on half.com, thats something I look for in the decription of the item that I'll be emailed a tracking number. So even if your not the lowest price, I'll pay a little extra to know I'll get that delivery confirmation number.

One other suggestion, if your mailing CDs and DVDs, put a thin sheet of foam or tape(low residue)on the DVD to the spindle, lot of DVDs fall of the spindle and then bounce around the case getting scratched up.

Back