• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with 0cz overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeViL_909

Hey guys I have a AMD 64 winni 3200 and some pc3200 OCZ platinum rev 2. I am new to adjusting the timing of mem and wonder what I needed to do to really boost the FSB. I would like to push these to around 275 FSB. Thanks for the help

-JS

it would help to know your memorys default voltage and timings :p

Cas 2.0
Ras to cas delay 2
Ras precharge 2
Cycle time 5
Bank cycle time 11
Drame idel timer 16

Really? I have heard people doing pretty well with these boards. What is with the via chip?

That was talking about the asus a8v. So are you all telling me that it is not going to oc very well? Is there no hope?

I have had it up to 227 FSB with kingston value ram. Anyone have any experience with it or willing to try and give me a hand?

Well even if that is the case, I am still going to give it a try. If anyone has time to help me figure out timings to see if we can get it up to 250, let me know. I read what the rep said, but being an overclocker I never say die till something blows up :)

Hmmm I would also like to update the via chipset. K8T800 pro, but none of the guys link in that thread work. Anyone got a full link?

Try these timings with 2.7-2.9V (test to see which works best for your sticks)

Cas 2.5
Ras to cas delay 3
Ras precharge 3
Cycle time 7
Bank cycle time 12
Drame idel timer 16

I will try those timings right now. Hope they work. Will let you know shortly. Thanks for the help.

Ok, will Kingston hyper x mem do better with this mobo? Just so happens I have a friend who has a set free.

Back