• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this place reputable?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally, I have never used them. But, a friend of mine swears by them. They have some pretty good customer service if I remember right.

Awesome! Thanks guys. Maybe I'll give them a shot then and order my case today! :)

Oh I'm sorry BD, I didn't realize there was one. I know I was looking to buy this case, so I figured it could go in here because it's kind of a continuation of my recent posts on it :p Will do next time, though!

BrutalDrew said:
Also, just for future reference topics like this would better belong in "Vendor Discussion."

What he said. Consider it moved. :D

I've ordered from them in the past and also had to deal with their customer service and have nothing but good to say about them. I've had to deal with their customer service twice; once for a case I received from them with a cracked front faceplate and the other time about a vid card that wasn't exactly what their website called it. They shipped out a new replacement front faceplate right away and with the vid card, they took it back with no restocking fee and refunded my CC right away.

LittleMike said:
Thank ya, much. I do believe I will be placing that order then ;)

Thank you David. I appreciate it. Next time I know that there was a specific forum for this one ;)

Ah, awesome, Mud. You guys have me sold. I'm ordering it today. Now I just have to deposit some cash into my account after work, and we're good as gold. Sweeeeeet. :)

I've ordered from Mwave as well. Was a good experience, I definaty would order from them again.

Vulcan said:
I've ordered from Mwave as well. Was a good experience, I definaty would order from them again.

Excellent! Thanks! I ordered the case last nite. I'm glad I got some good input from you guys. :)

Back