• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BX Rules

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
wow. after running for a bit I posted these wicked scores. This is only at 124 fsb too. the abit bx6 2 dominates!!!

crucial pc133 7.5 ns cas 2 ram at 2-2-2

SickBoy said:
Well, BX rules when compared with other P2/P3/Celeron platforms....

there are other platforms? :confused:

hehe. i'm happy with the numbers so thats all that matters.

Hmmm...I have the exact same memory. Using the same settings. Using the ABIT BX-133 Raid but my scores are 400/448.

I wonder why.

you guys are all lucky

I've got a BX-133 with 1 stick of mushkin pc133 rev3 at 160 3-3-3 and i only get 200 mb/sec. I would love to be in the 400 range, I must have something set wrong. my 3Dmark scorses suck too. P3 933@1120 w/geforce 2 pro at 220/460 6700 3dmark 2000 :confused:

Well you get better scores then I do on 3D Mark with essentially the same settings on the card. Course your FSB is about 35 higher then mine. My highest scores on 3dMark is about 5100.

i checked it again with nothing running.

474/479

sweet!

i have 1 gig of crucial pc133 at cas 2-2-2 124 fsb. 4x256

Last edited:
I envy you

I wish i could be you! I can't figure out my problem. by all accounts i should be at about 500 mb/sec according to what everyone else with a similar setup is getting. I tried re-installing win98se and sisoft sandra and still I'm stuck at the 200 mb/sec spot on the memory benchmark. arg!@"#% I'm set at 2-2-2 latency and the rest of the bios settings are as good as it can get. My win98 file system is set to being a network server and I have nothing else running. could it have anything to do with the amount of ram i am running I tried putting in 1 stick of 128 meg pc133 vs 2 and i get the same results so it has to be a setting or something. help.:(

sorry if any of these q's sound relly dumb. im just trying to help.

your using the newest version of sandra right?

make sure to disable norton or whatever your antivirus program is and close out of all of your programs when testing and do not hit the mouse or keyboard while its running.

160@3-3-3 on your board should be as fast as my 124@2-2-2

i'm running win 2k so this could result in slightly different scores.

in sandra on the memory test icon right click and go to properties and make sure everything is checked as well.

on you board do you have all caching and shadowing enable?
and does sandra show your cas timing correctly.

Yep BX rules!
519/531 at 150fsb(2-2-2) on a BE6II2.0. Using a P3-700 and latest version of Sandra in Win2K. In Win98se, I score abt 10 more points, dunno why though.

Hmm...have you installed the chipset drivers for your board? You know the Intel drivers? That might be your problem.

Oh and Ebola...do you have all that shadowing stuff enabled? I thought it wasn't good to have that stuff enabled. I know most of the video cards I've had say turn off all that shadowing stuff since it can screw up your video.

if your system can do it you want shadowing enabled since it supposedly speeds things up.

Back