• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zipzoomfly....I love em :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Calidan

I recently put together a new system, half of the parts came from Zipzoomfly and the other half from Newegg. both ordered the same day.

I got my Newegg order on the promised date and had no problems, i got exactly what i was promised, they didnt get it shipped for 2 days. I am not complaining, they got it here the day they promised.

I got my Zipzoomfly order in under half the time they promised (same shipping on both) i put in the order at 11am tuesday and they had it shipped that day at 4:30 pm, arrived on thursday morning.

Just gotta love that kind of speed :)

well i guess its quite the opposite from me since i get my stuff from newegg faster, a couple of days earlier, while zzf gets me my stuff on time.

I love ZZZ too.. not only is the VAST majority of their stuff free 2-day, it's also often cheaper than new egg. The only thing that sucks is that their product descriptions and searching isn't nearly as good as newegg.. I just use newegg to search and then go over to ZZZ to order :)

i ordeered a board from them during the weekend. mon they opened ~tracking says ill have it wed!

Back