• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA = Win

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aslan

Well, I recently won in the EVGA Scavenger Hunt but UPS charged me an insane brokerage fee, $58 for a $131 package. EVGA amazingly, has now offered to credit this brokerage fee back to me, even though the contest has stated that they are not responsible for any of these fees. :)

This is a really nice gesture from this company, especially considering that they covered their bases and didn't even have to do this. :)

BUMP for an American company doing right by a Canadian consumer. :thup:

I have had good luck with evga. I got a 5900 from them a while ago, and it has been the fastest and most stable card I've ever used (it owns my 6600 in 3dmark too). They're probably my favorite graphics card company. My creative geforce 2 fan broke, my chaintech 6600 is buggy as hell. I've had very good luck with a used MSI 5600 I got on ebay too.

Heh, I just got the cheque for the fee, and they even sent it using Express Shipping. I guess they wanted to make sure I wouldn't be charged anything more. :)

Again, Two Thumbs Up for EVGA. :)

Aslan said:
Heh, I just got the cheque for the fee, and they even sent it using Express Shipping. I guess they wanted to make sure I wouldn't be charged anything more. :)

Again, Two Thumbs Up for EVGA. :)

Heh. I just found it interesting that you say "cheque." I guess that's following the British way like "Exchequer?"

and it is actually the correct english spelling of the word, so that is better :D

thats really nice of em to do that........i dunno about you but i may not have even paid for the fee, then again i would probably sell the prize to get that money back if i did

I still haven't received my game I won from the contest, It is no big deal since I already have the game ( Splinter cell, Pandora tomorrow ) Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting for their prize.

Back