• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PQI Turbo 512MB PC4200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Those are most likely using Hynix chips, either BT-D43 or D5 with the latter being the most likely. Using those relaxed timings or possibly a tiny bit tighter you could expect something in the neigborhood of 265-280.

Those listed timings are typical of Hynix ram.

Decent stuff if you are running a high fsb Pentium.

It may. Search for reviews of the OCZ PC3700 Gold Rev 3. It used the D5 chips. There is one review of this stuff at Anandtech, and several others spread around the web. See what they got out of them.

I can see those timings at the lower end of that fsb that you listed, but would be surprised to see them hitting those timings when approaching the 280 range.

Other than TCCD or maybe real good Ballistix, its hard to hit those speeds on an Intel rig while maintaining those timings.

thanks for the info. i mite pick up a stick from the refurb to replace my pc2700 on my spare rig.

Back