• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Been Trolled By: theshoe, SHOE, Cripy, Retali8? etc etc READ HERE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentential

Contributing Member
I am in the middle of putting together both a federal and civil case agasint John Arbe aka theshoe. If you have been burned by this **** you need to PM me or chat with me about information I can use to contact you and give to the police.

This isnt another kind of sham and whatnot. SSS & Luta Wicasa can verify that what I am doing is sanctioned by trollhunters.

So please, anyone of you who have been burned I need your help now.

Last edited:
He agreed to buy one of my processors and left me hanging for a week with no response and then declined the purchase, but nothing illegal here, sorry i wish i could help.

Super Nade said:
What happened man? Can you give us the background (no details are necessary)? I could ask around in other forums.
I cant give out that information right now, but as I said SSS will verify. I just need victims contact information so I can give it to the feds.

Sentential said:
I cant give out that information right now, but as I said SSS will verify. I just need victims contact information so I can give it to the feds.

So if anyone has been scammed or whatever they need to step up.

godofgorks and I both got scammed by him via paypal. Fortunately we both also got all of our funds back from the paypal dispute process.

Probably no liability in either instance. For sure he's a scammer. Go get him!!

Dad-gummit! :mad: Sorry fellas,we are working on this situation. I verified him thru paypal in the classies a month ago. He checked out just like every other paypal verification. So he turned bad in here after that, I do not know anything right now other than that.

Luta is on this as we speak, armed with all the vigor and equipment that an Admin & hunter can pack.

He has already been banned by SSS. and I will do IP searches for any classy newb's to check against his IP. But we will need your help to. If you suspect that any new forum member is a previously banned member please PM me, so I can check them out against known banned IP addresses.

Cripy??

Didnt he have a LAN party??

Wow...

He didnt seem like a troll..

As far as I know he is not yet...lets leave the "T" word out of it until we can verify it for sure.

Having finacial issues and being a Troll are 2 differernt things.

i got scammed by Cripy but i did get my cash back. Sentential i will pm you with all the information i have on this. Just let me know what you need. I hope this guy gets stuck in jail. Took me 2 weeks to even have people try to handle this. He also told some people that he was a COP. I have his address if it is needed.

Lotec

krag said:
As far as I know he is not yet...lets leave the "T" word out of it until we can verify it for sure.

Having finacial issues and being a Troll are 2 differernt things.

Welcome back bro :)

This is indeed the "T" word though. The only reason it is allowed in this section is he had represented himself as a "Cetified Intel Reseller" with documentation. It has since been shown he aquired this by submitting falsified info to Intel...his "certification" has been revoked.
He has been stalling, lieing to and ignoring those whom he owes....he is indeed a troll.

LutaWicasa said:
Welcome back bro :)

This is indeed the "T" word though. The only reason it is allowed in this section is he had represented himself as a "Cetified Intel Reseller" with documentation. It has since been shown he aquired this by submitting falsified info to Intel...his "certification" has been revoked.
He has been stalling, lieing to and ignoring those whom he owes....he is indeed a troll.

Aiey! Then let the Troll's head ROLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back