• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me by memory please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xtatdsm

I am trying to find an on-line shop that ships internationally and accepts credit cards or westernunion. I need to be some 2x512 5400ul memory or even 8000ul.

do you guys know any?

thanks

xtatdsm said:
I am trying to find an on-line shop that ships internationally and accepts credit cards or westernunion. I need to be some 2x512 5400ul memory or even 8000ul.

do you guys know any?

thanks

I think you'll have a bit of trouble with that. Most stores don't accept western union, and many don't ship internationally (except maybe Canada). The taxes, legal issues, fraud concerns, and hassle of shipping globally are just not worth it. I know prices are likely a lot better at US shops, but you'll usually have to just buy from a store located in your country unfortunately.

why would memory be illigal to send out of USA? most mems are shipped here from outside anyway.
Is it possible that you have a friend/relative in US and have them ship it to you via US mail?

Yes you can go that way memory should not be a problem cpu's well thats a whole other story you have to be careful some counrties are off limits to everything i leaned the hard way in the past....

thanks guys, I did had one of my friends buy them for me and he will have them shipped as soon as he gets them (they are already on the way to him)
oh I bought them from Newegg 10 hours ago and they already shiped them out.

Back