• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geil One, sweetness!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Exfoliate

I can't believe nothing came up under the search option as I thought this was a pretty big deal. CAS 1.5 though, that's really something. Not to mention they can do PC4800 @ 2.5-3-3-7 I believe it is. There are TCCD sticks as well but they're not worth the extra money if you ask me as you'll get just as good an OC with potentially better timings out of the BH sticks, just higher voltages.
I may very well get this stuff as the only nice looking 2gig kit was a very poor overclocker (surprising for OCz). I can always get another pair later.
Anyone have this stuff yet? What do you think?

Ah, sorry mate, the search index kept telling me that One and 1 were too common so they left em out. Either way mighty impressive results there, good stuff.

Exfoliate said:
I can't believe nothing came up under the search option as I thought this was a pretty big deal. CAS 1.5 though, that's really something. Not to mention they can do PC4800 @ 2.5-3-3-7 I believe it is. There are TCCD sticks as well but they're not worth the extra money if you ask me as you'll get just as good an OC with potentially better timings out of the BH sticks, just higher voltages.
I may very well get this stuff as the only nice looking 2gig kit was a very poor overclocker (surprising for OCz). I can always get another pair later.
Anyone have this stuff yet? What do you think?

That is some good mem, never the less, the 1.5 CL may not actually be the fact.
The price is reasonable, but you can also buy TCCD for $10 less.
it shows that can OC to DDR500 @ 2-2-2-5, which is great, but @ what voltage? Is it over 3v?
If this mem suits you, great- But there are also other products that do good as well. We are here to learn as much as possible on all components and their performance; and appreciate pros and cons, but little irradiated when bashing takes place.

The CAS1.5 setting ends up running as CAS2.0 but in some people's cases they've seen better stability. In my case its ended up making my memory do funky things in memtest. It depends on a lot of things I'd guess.

some did tests and it's actually slower..

if it is set to something not recognised i'm not sure what it's set to :|

but read the thread..someone actually tested both and made comparisons

Yeah that is interesting...Well I based what I said on actual reviews. The guy had it funtioning perfectly, overclocked but still stable @ 1.5-2-2-5 on his DFI LP. Either way I wouldn't buy this stuff just to say look at me, CAS @ 1.5! W00t l33t! It's good ocing ram for a nice price, that's all I care about.

Back