• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg? Badegg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PcDoctor

Registered
Do not advertise your site here. There is a no advertising clause in the agreement you agreed to when registering for this site. If you continue to ignore this your forums privelages will be removed.

David
Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
PcDoctor said:
i notice alot of you trust newegg with your lives. I have had about 3 quarters of my customers come to me due to there horrible support and DOA shipments. Then they get you for shipping.

Horrible Support?

Ummm, In 3 years of using them I had one DOA refurbed product. They refunded me the motherboard, the shipping both to and from, and gave me $30 credit towards my next order.

I don't think you'll get much support on this forum by coming out and going after the #1 computer parts dealer on the net.

i m not going afterthem if you guys only knew how much the parts REALLY cost youd be sick. Not to mention all of us pay by tier pricing and get all our products from the same distributors of that tier.

This user is a competitor to Newegg and other vendors and I would take his advise with a grain of sand. Since this user is no longer a member here, this thread is dead :rolleyes: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back