• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Zebbo said:
You may want to take a look at our High Performance HP3200 kit too (2x1GB), average overclock for these are ~250MHz with 2,5-3-3 timings.

I have High Performance and lots of experience in OC'ing and after tweaking for two weeks now these wont' get over 221MHz, and it doesnt take loose timings. I tried bumping CAS and RAS to CAS to 3 and 4, nothing. Anything over 221 spills errors all over the place.

The early revisions with the blue sinks were the best OC'ers but Egg fulled me and the rest of the people by showing that they are selling those and I got the ones with the Silver heatpsreaders which don'd OC very well and now they won't take them back :bang head

RedDragonXXX said:
The early revisions with the blue sinks were the best OC'ers but Egg fulled me and the rest of the people by showing that they are selling those and I got the ones with the Silver heatpsreaders which don'd OC very well and now they won't take them back :bang head

Have you tried to loosen those timings to somewhere like 3-4-4?
I'm going to take my statement back, or not going to take all of it but going to edit it. :)

Zebbo said:
Have you tried to loosen those timings to somewhere like 3-4-4?
I'm going to take my statement back, or not going to take all of it but going to edit it. :)

RedDragonXXX said:
I tried bumping CAS and RAS to CAS to 3 and 4, nothing.

Yea it doesn't take loose timings at all and Vdimm neither, but I'm happy for now just ****ed at Egg for not updating their site when I bought these.

Back