• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

swiftech service is slow?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pwnt by pat

I placed an orderon the 28th for an adapter kit for the mcw50 for nv68 cards, some coolesleeves for my 7/16 tubing, and stem to barb adapters fo the mcw50. I was told the mounting adapter was out of stock even though it said it was online and when I told them this via email I got this:

Hello Pat,

I’m sorry for the confusion but we have the silver / chrome available. We’ll ship today.

That was the 31st. I haven't gotten the package yet and am just wondering if ordering from the swiftech site usualy is this slow to deliver orders?

pwnt by pat said:
I placed an orderon the 28th for an adapter kit for the mcw50 for nv68 cards, some coolesleeves for my 7/16 tubing, and stem to barb adapters fo the mcw50. I was told the mounting adapter was out of stock even though it said it was online and when I told them this via email I got this:

That was the 31st. I haven't gotten the package yet and am just wondering if ordering from the swiftech site usualy is this slow to deliver orders?
i placed an order from them for a complete kit.. 2 weeks later noda.. so i canceled and ordered CHEAPER from other places.. ordering direct can take upto a month i hear :-/

Back