• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need an online vendor that will ship to PO Boxes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm in Rowlett (near Lake Ray Hubbard, kinda down the road a wee bit). Have them ship it to me. I work in Frisco and I can meet ya in Lewisville to drop it off one night after work.

SVC will ship via USPS...I would assume they would ship to a PO Box. However, I have never attempted this.

USPS does ship out to P.O Boxes. SVC and Jab-Tech come to mind as I have used both with P.O. Boxes before.

If you want to still use a P.O. box, but have UPS or Fedex ship to it, see if you have a UPS store by you. They offer P.O. boxes with actual physical addresses so major carriers will ship to them. They are also similar in price to P.O. Boxes (at least it was last time I got a quote)

I don't know if they still do this, but TigerDirect would ship to ya if ya put your address in the following manner:

Name
State Route XXX
PO Box XXXX-XXXX
Town, State, ZIP

Then I'd call them after the order to talk to one of thier sales reps, and let them know that yes, UPS still delievered to that. I didn't have a physical address at the time, and just gave the local UPS hub directions to my place, and did that for about 3 years until TigerDirect screwed me over on about $1,000 in hardware.

Back