• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buy.com is actually pretty good

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

palesicklydwarf

I have never used them before last week, due to reading an occasional horror story. But I saw a few items with the free shipping that was actually cheaper than my usual haunts(NE, ZZF, etc.) and thought I would give them a try. So far all three orders I have made have shipped within 24 hours and arrived in two days. The packaging was good, and all items arrived in excellent condition.

My $.02

Buy sent me a 6800 when I ordered a 6800 GT and they charged me the full 6800 GT price for it. Then they edited my order on their site to show that I ordered a plain 6800. At least I was able to get a refund of almost the full price.

I heard many bad things about them but I personally have never had a problem with them. Of course I have never had to return anything nor send a rebate form to them directly. *shrugs* Maybe I am lucky.

JT

JTanczos said:
I heard many bad things about them but I personally have never had a problem with them. Of course I have never had to return anything nor send a rebate form to them directly. *shrugs* Maybe I am lucky.

JT

thats what separates one company from the other. most of these big companies will ship things out quick since its mostly automatic, its how they handle problems that determines their value in my opinion.

Back