• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's shipping update?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Check out their website. Now it's called "THREE DAY SHIPPING" on the front page and not "FEDEX EXPRESS SAVER" anymore.

I wonder if that really affects anything...

Dunno maybe fedex was just getting too expensive for them or something, or maybe 3day shipping sounds faster than exprss "saver", newegg should usps, cheaper and faster.

There's definitely something about USPS that companies don't like b/c most companies use fedex, ups, or dhl over usps.

Yeah I love USPS. Especially due to the fact that I am never home when the UPS guy comes. If I miss him I have to drive about 20 miles (in heavy traffic) to the ups distro center to get my package. If I miss the mail man I can just drive 5 miles and go get my package.

Okie! :)

I was just curious b/c fedex express was usually the default one.

I DISLIKE USPS. They have lost 3 of 10 packages to me. They were small books and cheap but i will never use them again, since I had delievery confirmation it said what time they arrived and guess what? I was home and i got the mail and checked my front porch about 10 mins after they delievered since I know what times the mail man/woman comes to my mailbox and they said they delievered them when I complained at the office and they told me to go call consumer affairs - bottom line I 'lost' my 3 packages to USPS what a bunch of BULL.

Back