• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Converter Application

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

i want to convert my wma files (from my AC/DC collection) to a MP3 file, so i can put all their cd's onto 1 MP3 cd and play it in my car......is there a free one, or a trial one that will let me do like 50 or so songs?

Just curious, are you sure you cant just leave them in wma? Most all cd players will play wma files.Even factory players. Or atleast the ones I have seen.(and that would be alot. ;) )

i cant leave em as wma because it is goin to be a MP3 disc (mb size not time wise)

i have more mp3's than wma's so id rather have it to convert to mp3....

Hello

Try using ms media player to do that(groans). I' not a fan of it but it might do the job for you. Just don't let it on the net.
Fordman

im converting from .WMA to .MP3, and win-dont let you do that, only the other way, and i cant play a .WMA cd in my new cd-deck, didnt go for that option, went for the MP3 CD deck

Hey hainer, you could try THIS
I go to this website for everything, awesome!! It's got a lot of info on just about everything to do with media!!

thanks, im using that right now.....too bad i can only do 5 songs at a time, but none-the-less, it takes time, but the quality is there at least

hainer36 said:
thanks, im using that right now.....too bad i can only do 5 songs at a time, but none-the-less, it takes time, but the quality is there at least
5 at a time, thats all? It's probably because it's a trial. I had the full version, but when i sold off my computer i forgot to back that up! Works great though.

Back