• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

free newegg shirt and cd case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
a few weeks ago i built to pc's ( one for my friend and one for my sister)
i ordered every part from newegg as i have been doing for the past 4 years.
as usual newegg was awesome. i had some free time i sent them an email informing them how pleased i am with their service. a couple of days later in my inbox is a fed ex shipping number. im thinking what the hell is this i didnt order anything from newegg.

turns out it was a free shirt, cd case, and a letter telling me that they appricated the nice email

bottom line....go send a nice email to newegg and u should get free stuff

I sent them a suggestion and recieved a Newegg vanity licence plate holder. (I already have one that says Go fishing so Its gathering dust, I'll give it away to someone here) :)

aintnospam said:
Which one of their many emails did you send it to? I want one of these real bad :)

I would like to know also. :cool:

Any way that I can advertise my geekyness is great!

I've ordered quite a bit but everytime I order the item either doesn't come with anything or I just forget :bang head

So... What's this magical e-mail addess?

lol... neweggs gonna be overwhelmed with nice emails now. Theyll endup giving everything away...lol

Yea, Newegg is cool like that, in one of the threads here someone mentioend freebies were lacking. Jason pops in and says, send him a PM with a recent order in it and he'll get you some freebies.

So now I have 2 new gray newegg shirts, a really cool orange one that says "Extreme Indoor Enthusiast" on it, and 2 sets of the Chrome License Plate trim that says "I'd rather be pimpin my PC". The License plate trim I'm going to try and find a California License plate to put in it and hang it up in my house.

Thanks Newegg, and thanks Jason.

Yeah, I read that post about PM'ing him. So I did, and he hooked me up with a t-shirt and pimping plate holders. So I PM him back to say thanks. I also suggested that more people might have use for a XL shirt than the Small. But I didnt ask for another shirt. He PM's back that he's sending me another gift. I got it today and whadya know, it's a XL t-shirt, plus another plate holder set and a small T. Sweet!

So I say: NEW EGG TOTALY FREAKING ROCKS!!! And Jason ROCKS EVEN MORE!!!

umm the email address i sent my letter to was one that they set aside for positive emails..........on there site somewhere it has a list of various email addresses.

After I built my last pc I get a fed ex tracking number and my wife goes off "What the he** you order now?" Low and behold, a newegg watch(kinda nice btw), a set of golf tees, and a neat little wallet(which I still use) arrives at the doorstep a couple days later :p

I have that wallet somewhere maybe, but I think that I gave it away. I also have a couple free calculators, but I always get them free during an order.

If I were to request anything, it would be another shirt. I have gotten five black newegg t-shirts, and one intel p4 (white) t-shirt. I gave a couple of the black ones away. The funny thing is that I wore one of the black ones to work yesterday, lol!

Silversinksam said:
I sent them a suggestion and recieved a Newegg vanity licence plate holder. (I already have one that says Go fishing so Its gathering dust, I'll give it away to someone here) :)

Make a contest for it. Like the ultimate spyware king we had last year :D

I sent jason a pm, and he hooked me up with a tee

oh ya, I sent a nice email to newegg, and they didnt say anything about a gift, but just thanked me and gave me a link to resailer ratings. But its all cool, I just went and filled out the resailer raiking like a good boy :D

Back