• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoa... I like that!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdrake90

I just called Newegg to get an RMA on a fan that was worthless (it worked... just didn't provide and cooling)... the fan was like 5 bucks.

I call them and the lady says that they will refund me with newegg credit without me returning the fan!

Way to go newegg!!!

If you don't shop there... you have serious problems.

jdrake90

If you don't shop there... you have serious problems.

Ok... so you say i have problems? Well let me tell you something mister...... lol j/k

Its just too bad they dont ship outta the states. I bet they would make so major $$$ if they did. Honestly i really dont understand why they havent yet.

Oh man... I feel for you...

Where are you outside the states?

How do I become a member of the oc music forums? I need to set up my recording studio... and am not sure how to do it.

jdrake90

millhouse said:
Its just too bad they dont ship outta the states. I bet they would make so major $$$ if they did. Honestly i really dont understand why they havent yet.

Im waiting for the day they do....

:cry:

Last time someone had this discussion I think Newegg had to charge the customs taxes if they shipped internationally, waiting for some account or something like that with the Canadian Border people

shipping from the US to Canada is a pain, anything under 30$ has no tax and brokeage fee depend on carrier(USPS is the only one how doesn't charge). Anything over 30$ get slapped a custom tax that is random in my experience (I've been taxed anything from 5% to 65%), so even with a strong Canadian dollar the only way newegg is going to make profit from us canadian is to have a warehouse in-country or else it's not always worth it.

Back