• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great customer service from Logitech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDizzle

I've read a few threads on how good Logitech is with RMA's and such but I actually experienced it for myself today.

I've had this MX Duo for over two years now and it started giving me problems maybe 3-4 months ago. I've put off calling Logitech because I'm lazy but finally decided to call them today.

First off I was immediately put on the phone with a customer service representative and wasn't put on hold for 10-15 minutes like with other companies. The guy I talked to was real friendly and even made a few corny jokes that weren't very funny. So I told the guy that I was having problems with both my mouse and keyboard, gave him my s/n, p/n, and a few other things and just like that he told me they would send me a replacement ASAP. I don't even have to send in my old MX Duo, they're just going to replace for me with no extra charges!

I was quite suprised it was such an easy procedure. Their great customer service makes the G15 even more tempting. I don't know if it's just me but once a company treats me right I like to stick with them.

Great customer service Logitech, keep it up!

Back