• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATi's Refurb experience

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
They forgot to charge me for the card and on top of that its DOA. Needless to say I am *not* happy about this

Last edited:
if they forgot to charge, and its doa, i wouldnt' be complaining, id just keep my mouth shut and send it back for an rma.

had the same thing happen with a cingular phone i bought, i was never charged for it..but it did work..

Xenocide said:
if they forgot to charge, and its doa, i wouldnt' be complaining, id just keep my mouth shut and send it back for an rma.

had the same thing happen with a cingular phone i bought, i was never charged for it..but it did work..
No, Im not doing that. That sort of reasoning is what allowed John Arbe to defraud us of several thousand dollars.

I have every intent of letting ATi know of their.....mistakes. Im really hoping there is a simple software solution to my problem but no one appears to have an anwser.

Next time I probably wont go for a refurb seeing how my track record stands at 0-2

Sentential said:
No, Im not doing that. That sort of reasoning is what allowed John Arbe to defraud us of several thousand dollars.

I have every intent of letting ATi know of their.....mistakes. Im really hoping there is a simple software solution to my problem but no one appears to have an anwser.

Next time I probably wont go for a refurb seeing how my track record stands at 0-2
Maybe 3rd time's the charm?

Sentential said:

thups up for honesty.. good job man :thup:

Sorry to hear about the bad luck with ati refurb. Sounds like 3rd time might be a little more luck. Maybe take a look elsewhere for refurb and see if your chances get better.

Honesty.

When you RMA a bad product, how do you know the product your getting back is not a Refurb? A good example of this is Dell's part & warranty.

Back