• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

msconfig keeps restarting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

willybeef

msconfig keeps restarting when i open it and i downloaded a msconfig from the internet with the same problem any ideas? thanks

Maybe with some more info about your OS and the story behind it.

What has changed? Have you done a apyware scan. Have you updated your anti-virus and a fresh scan?

You mean the msconfig console opens when ever you restart your pc? Or do you mean it keeps undoing any changes you made. If its the first either make sure you check the box to not open on startup again, or try some spy ware scan software. Sounds like a program is opening it, also check what you have in your startup folder and in msconfig. You could also try an alternative to msconfig. I don't have any specific names but I am sure they are out there. Or try a repair install. Before you try that though if you could answer the post above it may help.

Back