• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pre Press software?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rutkus

I have been trying to find a solution to this problem and I don't understand why it has been so difficult/costly to resolve.

here is the situation, i want a program to put a whole collection of documents together, some of the papers are legal size, some are letter, some need to be stapled, some need to be water marked.

I know that this is based on what the printer can do but i have a printer that is capable of printing and stapling and coallating but there is no software that I know of to do this, I tried indesign but the only problem there is that you can only use one paper size pretty much. does anyone know of a solution or software package that you use to put everything together.

i am just curious if there are any people that work at a print house or graphics designer that may be able to answer my question.

Back