• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help mp3 problems emergency

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Canadien

Registered
I bought two mp3 players but none seems to be recognizing by computer from USB port on my computer, i don't understand why.

I use sony camera and logitech mouse all the time with no problem so why can't it recognize mp3 player?

and is there any alternative to transferring files from computer other then plugging into USB port, any help will be gretaly appreciated.

I need answer quick because i'm buying one from street and won't be able to return it so i need to make decision fast.

Is there any software that comes with it so the mp3 players can be recognized? Did you try more than one USB port?

make sure the usb ports are plugged in? unless they're on the motherboard. does anything else work on thos ports?

-1cem4n

Even with no software installed in any OS that supports USB the new device should be recognized. Without the software it will just be seen as a removable drive though, and might limit your ability to transfer files.

Also make sure that the mp3 player is tuned on while you have it connected to the PC.

does your bios have a voltage level u can set, sometimes they have like a low/medium/high option, i had an old asus MB that had this option and unless it was set to high it wouldnt detect somethings.. kinda odd...

Back