• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow.... this retailer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I laughed.

Attachments

• lollerific.jpg
    lollerific.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 353
wow not cool... i don't care about spelling like how i don't use caps. take a look at the video card coolers, they have the zalman sticker but they're called "extream" wtf indeed...

1cem4n

1cem4n said:
wow not cool... i don't care about spelling like how i don't use caps. take a look at the video card coolers, they have the zalman sticker but they're called "extream" wtf indeed...

1cem4n

It's honestly hard to understand what you're trying to say here.

Has anyone had any experience with subzeropcs.com? I haven't even heard of it before today. I would be interested in buying the swiftech storm waterblock if these guys are upstanding merchants (and swiftech.com ran out).

try sidewindercomputers.com they're in stock and they also have the MCP655 but would you trust a website which included false advertising?

-1cem4n

1cem4n said:

1cem4n

I was pointing out the irony of someone pointing out someone else's bad grammar, with an obvious misspelling in "their" (not "there") post.

steve

The difference is, 1cem4n isn't trying to sell product to people online, like these chumps. ;)

I just love their description of the 120mm Delta fan:

suzeropc chumps said:
This Furosious Unstopable Big Dog Opens A can Of Woop *** On All other Fans

:eek: :D

Furosious = ferocious?? or furious? my goodness, if they were trying to say ferocious, they got almost half the letters wrong. Maybe we should congratulate them on at least getting the first letter right (or shoud i say 'wreight').

rofl:

For Extream Overclocking The Delta (TEB Extream High Speed 220CFM).

David said:
I laughed.

It appears that you're probably using Mozilla Firefox "Deer Park" Alpha. That version fails to render a web page properly, actually one of the menus at ocforums.com.

Back