• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcomet acting crazy...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Melhisedek

Hi mates!
Well it started few days ago I guess... BitComet just started randomly eating CPU cycles... It goes from 0-20-50-99 % random. Even just after I started it (it's not even connected to any torrents)

It is the latest build 0.60.
Any ideas?

dont use bit comet, it's probably the worst torrent program there is. i use bit tornado personally.

Well good ol' un/reinstall fixed it :) Sure it was weird though...

Well BitComet has been good to me... Low on resources and all that. And I love having all torrents in one place :)

mage_x:
Hmmm...I've used bittornado and am currently using bitcomet with much success. What exactly makes it the "worst torrent ever?"

Well looks like I was mistaken... It is eating CPU cycles again... It was fine with one torrent but after I started another 2 its back in business again :( Even if I delete all torrents its still the same... Strange really. I'll try and revert to older version if I can find one...

Back