• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warehouse Priced Hardware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chazza2003

Does anybody know any very very cheap websites to buy hardware from at like, warehouse prices??
I'm starting up a business and I need good quality parts at the best prices I can get.

Thanks in advance, for any help!!
----
Chaz!

Newegg probally has the best prices that you will come across.

If you are looking for refurb, or large quanties, check out dumpinggoods.com

look to set up a reseller acct with Amax or TechDepot, Amax gives us great deals they tend to have prices on par with newegg some times more some times less but the CS us out of this world, our rep knows us by name and calls sometimes just to chat hardware and video games. Every time we place an order he calls us with in a few hrs to confirm all the parts and let us know about any shortages and when he will get them in. I highly recomend www.Amax.com

Lol, Thanks guys!!

I've found Newegg.com most useful so far as we have no permit or anything, we're currently busy sorting everything out to get us started off =)

----
Chaz!
Back to business...

Back