• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

oggdropXPd - questions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Want to draw on any knowledge you guys have of this program and/or Ogg Vorbis in general.

There are three different versions of this program with different options here.

But what's the difference? And which one will be best for my setup? I'm guessing one of the two P3/AMD optimized versions.

I would also like to interface this encoder with CDex instead of using the built in Ogg encoder in CDex. So I need to take that into consideration.

Thanks!

bump...

no one has any opinions on this program at all? ...or the use of Ogg Vorbis as an alternative audio encoder to the severely outdated mp3 format?

come on... there have got to be some audiophiles here with something to say about the format.

advantages vs. disadvantages, etc.

maybe I just have my question in the wrong section, but this didn't seem to fit in the Video and Sound section necessarily since this is about a software application.

Back