• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Slight delay in Sidewinder Computer shipping...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4GHZ_or_bust

Now 6GHz or Bust!
I placed an order with Sidewinder Computers late Sunday night and I got this email:

Dear Sidewinder Computers customer,

I have good news, and I have bad news.

The good news: Gary, Sidewinders' owner/manager/toilet cleaner, is now a father! His first child was born yesterday, 9-18. We all wish him the best.

The bads news: He's going to be spending the next few days with his wife and child in the hospital. This means orders will not be processed or shipped until they get home. Right now, this appears to be Wednesday, Sept 21st.

Your order right now is one that will be impacted by this. While I have access to the store's orders online, I do not have access to the office itself. Therefore, I cannot ship the orders while he is away. I also want to stress that you have NOT been charged for anything at this time. I can't do that either. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please respond to this e-mail, or forward your questions to [email protected]. I just ask that you leave the subject line intact, so the mail can be forwarded correctly.

Mike Harding
Sidewinder Computers

Congrats on the first born! :D just thought I'd pass this so if you're planning to order from them soon, not to expect the product to ship for a few more days.

It's a girl!!!

The same thing happened to me. Everything seems to be back up and running again. My order has also already been shipped as of two days ago. I spoke with Gary via email a few days ago.

Congratulations to Gary and his wife. :)

awesome !! congrats :)

sidewinder is always so great to deal with...

most places would have charged you for the item then let you sit and wait lol

Back